Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October Top Cards

Good morning and Happy Halloween!

The first order of business today is to randomly select our Halloween card winner.  The spooky choice is Suzanne Reynolds.  Congrats!  Please email me at cherylsteve.robinson@gmail.com so I can get your information and send you your prize.

Now for the top 5 cards for the month:






Great cards, ladies!  Thanks to all who entered this month.

Now for my last piece of business...
I have decided to give up the reins of this blog.  Kaylin will be taking over (starting tomorrow).  She will post the challenge for this week.  It will be a day late but November 1st will be a brand new start for the site.  The number of followers is up but the number of cards we get each week is down and maybe Kaylin will have the golden touch to get things booming again.
I have run this site for seven years and love it like a child.  There have been many designers (some have come and gone and come again), and I made some great friendships.  I will miss the site - but I will be checking in from time to time.
Kaylin will be a great administrator for the site as she is young, enthusiastic and extremely talented.  I wish her all the best and hope everyone will support her and the design team to keep this going for a long, long time.
So, for now, good bye and happy creating!
Thank you, everyone.



7 comments:

Heather said...

Such a fun collection - I'm so happy to be in such creative company! Thanks so much for the pick, and for the wonderful challenges!

Kampin' Karen said...

I will miss you but I'm so glad someone is taking your place...not an easy task. You have done a great job during your reign. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 5 for the month. I'm glad you will be checking in occasionally and I can't wait to see what Kaylin comes up with tomorrow. I wish you both the best!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww sorry to hear you're stepping down, thanks for all your hard work over the years and all the very best for the future x

Cheryl said...

Wish you the best to your future...your child will be in good hands! When you stop in from time to time...please do it following the challenge! That way we still get to see your work! Thanks for you time and rest up and be still!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you so much for the Halloween random draw winner...very much appreciated.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Tinstar said...

thank you for picking me in your top 5 - I love playing with sketches.