Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Challenge #265

'Morning, 'Afternoon, 'Evening all!  Wherever you live, welcome to Try Stampin'.  

As always, I begin the post with our photo of the week.
This little guy  is a frequent visitor to our yard as my husband feeds the critters as well as the birds.  I think he is just so darned cute.  On that note, in case anyone is interested, I have started a new Facebook page, My Backyard Photography, to showcase my photos of the flora and fauna of my area.   It is in the ground work stages but I would appreciate some visits and some followers.

On to our top 3  + 1   from challenge #263.  We had a lot of entries so there will be a Top 4.




Congrats, ladies and thank you to everyone who entered!  There were sooo many beautiful cards both here and on Facebook.  It makes me happy to see such great participation.  It was a great week!
I do want to add that there was another card I wanted to showcase but the author had disabled the ability to copy the card so I was not able to add it to the post.  Remember everyone, I have to be able to save your card and link it if you want us to feature it.

Our challenge this week is a sketch from Kaylin and our OPTIONAL THEME is Spring Is Here. Feel free to use the theme or not - it is up to you.
Here are the cards from our team:










Wow!  Great cards team!  I know that you will inspire our visitors to create some really sweet cards of their own.  You always amaze me   with your artistic talents.
Remember, everyone, that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below (using the linky)  or as a comment on our Facebook page.   Happy creating and have a great week!







No comments: