Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Challenge #258

Hello  to all of you crafty   people!  I am glad you could join us again this week.  If you are new, I am sure you will find this a fun spot to visit.  If you are a regular viewer, welcome back.

As always, we begin with the photo for the week.  Today I have an image I took of two Bohemian Waxwings sharing one apple.  There must have been two hundred of these birds in our apple tree yesterday just pecking at the apples that did not fall before winter came - nature's bird feeder. 
Now, normally we go on to  our top three...but, unfortunately, we only had two cards entered for challenge #256.  So I thought I would show you both cards.  They were beautiful and both deserve a round of  applause.


Thank you so much, ladies, for  gracing us with your beautiful work.

Our sketch this week, and for the next several weeks, is courtesy of Kaylin.  Our designers really step up - especially since they know I am not the best sketch creator.  Thanks, Kaylin.
By   popular demand, we are bringing back optional themes.  Use it or note, our theme this week is : LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
Now here  are the examples created by the members of our team:







Wow!  Gorgeous  cards, team!  And very inspirational!  I know we will get lots of entries this week once our followers see your beautiful samples.
remember, everyone, that you have two weeks to enter your card and you can either post it in the linky below or   as a comment to the post on our Facebook page.
Happy crafting to you all!



1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Great samples! Thanks, DT members.