Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Challenge #254

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening... no matter what your time zone, Hello!
This is a few minutes late but  I am having computer issues so please be patient with me.

Our photo this week is one of a cardinal in one of our feeders.  They are very shy and scatter when we go outside so I have been trying to sit outside so they get accustomed to me  being there.

Our top three from challenge #252 were difficult choices to make - we had loads of entries!  Thanks, everyone.
Here they are - in no particular order......



Honourable Mention goes to:

I LOVE IT when we have so many cards that we cannot pick just three!

On that note, we have no cards yet for last week's challenge but you still have a full week to get something done.  So, please try to make the time to  enter.  Our designers (and myself) would really appreciate it.  And, if you want our site to continue, we need your support.

On to our challenge for this week...Our sketch is a pretty clean and simple one and the optional theme is SIMPLE ELEGANCE (use it or not):

And here are the cards from our talented team:








Thanks, ladies,  for all of the gorgeous cards and for the inspiration you give us.  Amazing use of the sketch!
I know we will see some great cards from our followers.  Remember  that you have two weeks to get your cards done and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.

To end, I just want to say thank you to Barb.  She has decided to leave our team and we all wish her the best.  We will miss her... lot!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking my kitty card as one of your top picks :)

Emily Lauritzen said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a favorite!!
<3 Emily L.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.