Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Challenge #195 - Snow Is Coming

Happy Tuesday, all.  After our big snow storm last week, we have had three days of rain - can you believe it?  Three quarters of our snow is gone - oops, just looked out and it is snowing again.  Our weather is confused.
This week, I have a photo of ice on our pine tree - very representative of our weather.
To me, this looks like a whale swimming in the ocean.  What do you see?

Now on to business....There is no top 3 from challenge #193.  There were only three entries so they are all winners in my book.  This is a busy time of year and I often find that our followers are too busy to craft.  Thanks to the three ladies who took the time to enter - your cards are beautiful.

This week, our sketch is yet another basic one.
Our theme (use it or not) is Snow is Coming.
And here are the cards from the team:






Beautiful cards, ladies.  Once again you have out done yourselves  and I am sure you have inspired our followers.  I am anxious to see what everyone creates.

Have a great week, all!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love the sketch and theme, and your samples are delightful! The ice picture is beautiful too! Our icky weather is on its way!

hellerlittle said...

You haven´t to be anxious ... I think this is a great Sketch and These are wonderfull inspirations !!!
CU hellerlittle